- Notable Wellesley Residents Files. Secondary resources such as obituaries, newspaper clippings, prior research, etc.
- Individual and Family Archives. Primary resources such as personal correspondence, ledgers, diaries, etc. Collection is largely unprocessed, limited access available. View our list of individual and family archives.
- Annual Reports, Town of Wellesley, 1881-2002. Editions though 1954 contain births, deaths and marriages listed by month. Annual Reports through 1967 also contain information on residents who paid taxes property taxes, including valuation of real estate.
- Photo Archives, 1881-present. Individual and family photos, occasionally with additional information written on the reverse.
- Wellesley Town Directories, 1883-present. Similar to phone books today, historic directories provide a list of residents and their address. Some directories also list the age and occupation of residents.
- List of Residents, Town of Wellesley, 1902-present. Contain information on residents including name, age, occupation and address. Listed by street and precinct.
- Library Collection. Including self-published genealogies and general Wellesley history books.