Become a Member
Support the Wellesley Historical Society through Membership. Membership aids our ability to maintain professional staff, care for our collections, maintain our historic buildings, and provide educational programming.
Simply put, membership matters! Without your support through membership, we could not preserve and share Wellesley’s history.
To join or renew by mail:
Please send checks payable to the Wellesley Historical Society to 229 Washington Street, Wellesley MA, 02481.
Note, we also ask that you include your mailing address, phone number, and email.
- Be the first to learn about upcoming events & programing such as:
- Our free Speaker Series
- Annual Craft Beer Experience
- Trivia Night
- Spring Gala
- Early access for event registration and ticket sales
- Free admission to our walking tours
- Receive $5 off every 5th Tollhouse Shop purchase with the presentation of your membership card
- Receive our reinvigorated newsletter
- Invitation to attend the annual members meeting
- Individual Membership – $45
- Family Membership – $75
- Senior Membership (65+) – $20
- Student Membership – $15
- Corporate/ Business Membership* – $250
- Lifetime Membership** – $750
*Requires disclosure of employees’ emails associated with this membership.
**Take advantage of this 1st year pricing option! The price will increase to $1000 next year.
Our current membership year ends June 30, 2023. Memberships purchased or renewed from March 2023 onward will expire June 30, 2024.
Wellesley Historical Society is a 501c(3) non-profit, and membership is a fully tax-deductible contribution.